Sephora by O.P.I Betsey Johnson Too Too Scented Nail Lacquer

Sephora by O.P.I Betsey Johnson Too Too Scented Nail Lacquer Reviews

Ranked #1039 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

What it is:
A striking collection of polishes designed by Betsey Johnson.

What it does:
From pretty and pink, to outrageous and rock-and-roll, these nail lacquers are the ultimate accessory. The full-sized chip resistant polishes reflect Betsey's own style obsessions and you'll be sure to impress with your trendy tips. The bold hues perfectly compliment any afternoon adventure or add a playful pop of color to an evening out with the girls. The collection also includes, "It's My Pink!"—Betsey's favorite neon pink shade infused with Too Too, her signature, flirty fragrance. Flash your fingers and take in the effervescent, fruity scent with every flick of your wrist.

June 07, 2015

This was so cool! I initially got this polish just browsing at Sephora and as a huge Betsey fan i bought it just for that reason not caring about the scent. It actually smelled exactly like her fragrance and was fragrant enough like i sprayed it on myself! I always get compliments on my fragrance when i wear it and i love telling people its my nail polish!! You do have to wait until the polish is fully dry until the scent starts, it just smells like nail polish until then. If your not a Betsey fragrance fan i would not recommend this due to it being pretty legit on the scent potency, but i love it!!

April 23, 2012

I tried this color a couple of weeks ago.
I've bought other brand before and i'm rarely faithful to one brand of nail polish.

I really like the fact that it was easy to apply and covering well. I'm not an expert at applying nailpolish but i managed to do well.

It is not super fast drying but i find that one coat was just enough.

It's a little expensive but worth it

April 20, 2012

I got this as a sample and really loved the color. The smell is a bit too much for my liking at first but then tones down but after about 4 days you can't smell it anymore. The color is great, perfect for summer! The polish lasted a pretty long time without chipping.

March 28, 2012

This is the pink that every pink wants to be. I adore this colour. It so fun to wear. This is a collaboration with Betsey Johnson's fragrance Too Too so the polish is scented like the perfume. The scent is interesting. It's really strong (a bit too much for my liking) during application but then it mellows. The perfume is strong for the first day or so and then it mellows into something pleasant. Within 4-5 days it doesn't smell like anything. The polish lasts a good week without showing too much wear - and that is without a base or a top coat! I got this as a free sample but I'd buy it again for the colour.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml