Sephora Classic Line 24HR Felt Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 776 in Eye Liner

October 20, 2016

I use this eyeliner everyday and it works really well with my skin. I do not break out from using sephora products. The liner works well when you need to do a wing on your eyes, and overall it is a jet black so it will not fade off during the day.

January 04, 2016

I was somewhat disappointed in this eyeliner. I've heard great things about Sephora so I thought I'd give it a try. It doesn't go on very easily as the tip for some reason doesn't draw. I have to put the whole felt part against my eye which results in a thicker line than I want. It also doesn't stay put very well, often smudging before the end of the day. I'll stick to my drug store brand.

June 27, 2015

I LUV THIS PRODUCT.It does not sting is easy to work with and remove however it isnt water proof if you are looking for water proof makeup that works go to a drugstore its cheap and effective.it glides well on the eyelid and if you want a bolder look or something more sleek theres a few more options at sephora over all a great product lasts about half the time it says it lasts and is not water proof BUT LOOKS GREAT.

May 28, 2015

After my favourite eyeliner pen (Stila waterproof liner) was all used up I look for a less expensive alternative and came accross this eyeliner pen.

I love the felt tip, its not too stiff but not too bendy so its easy to draw on that perfect cat eye.
The only issue I have is that it does sometimes smudge half way through the day.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS