Sephora Collection Bronzer

Sephora Collection Bronzer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #200 out of 293 in Bronzer

October 22, 2011

I tried this in Los Cabos which is a "matte universal" tan colour. The first Sephora bronzer I ever tried was I guess the line right before this one and in the shade Bahamas which was literally 100% PERFECT for me. But it was discontinued so I tried this. It is very natural and I like that there's no glitter (there is glitter in other shades if you prefer). I'd rather add my own highlighter than have extreme amounts of glitter. It's easily blendable and looks very natural. Doesn't look muddy or dirty and I do think this would suit most skin tones as it's easily blendable if you're darker and would like more colour. It's a little expensive at about $18 but it is worth it!
    Given the choice of their old line of bronzers, I'd pick the old one just because Bahamas suited me even more than Los Cobos. But it's still a great product. I plan to use it even through the winter since it still nicely warms non-tanned skin without looking obviously like you're wearing bronzer. I recommend giving it a try!