• Sephora Collection Colorful Blush
  • Sephora Collection Colorful Blush

Sephora Collection Colorful Blush Reviews

Ranked #215 out of 502 in Blush

October 24, 2016

Got this the other day from sephora and love it. Gives nice effect to face without being too bright or too much. Looks nice for those that don't like too much makeup but gives a clean flawless look to show you put Care and time into your look.

October 23, 2016

I got the flam purple colour of this palette and t is fantastic. It does not flake off and leaves that nice bit of colour you want without going overboard! I love this product and recommend trying it out! P

September 18, 2016

While on the hunt for a new blush while at Sephora, I purchased this blush in the shade "Flirt it up". After a few days of using it, I have to say that I absolutely love it!!! The color is buildable and lasts all day!

March 25, 2016

I love everything in #Sephora like a chubby kid loves candy in the candy store. I highly recommend the collection colourful blush in the Sephora line. There are a variety of shades, one to suit every skin tone. The packaging is handy due to the clear dome so you don't have to open the compact itself. That actually saves a lot of time! You get the quality of a high end product when purchasing from the #SephoraCollection at a drugstore price. Often their line compares to the more costlier of brands found in #Sephora. I highly recommend this #blush and will buy again!

March 25, 2016

Very surprised how long it lasts!! Have bought brand name ones and they dry out or they don't last long but this one will last at least 8-10 months - depending on the time of year. Awesome

October 23, 2013

I bought this on sale, so the price for me was amazing - I'm fairly sure regular price is a decent price point as well though! Love how it made my skin look, matte finish was beautiful. Only complaint was that it was almost TOO powdery, if possible. I always had to tap out my brush a few extra times because it would be so full of powder, and I feel like I lost a lot of the product this way. Overall though, happy with it.

October 22, 2013

Great blush!! It highlights my cheekbones in a very natural looking way and last all day. I like how it's matte finish and the way it brighten my fair/pale complexions.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products