Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer
Amazing

Sephora Collection Instant Moisturizer Reviews

Ranked #620 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

April 04, 2015

This product leaves my face feeling sticky. I don't even think it's moisturizes my face at all. I definitely will not be repurchasing this.

March 25, 2015

This is my go-to cream for when I have dry skin because it does have a thicker formula. This is the first time in a few years that I have purchased it after battling with intense breakouts in the past - which I initially thought were from this cream, but that turned out to not be the case. I love the fresh scent of this cream, and so far my skin is reacting well. I will often use this as a night cream too because of the thick formula! It makes my skin feel nice and soft and is an EXCELLENT price compared to what else is offered.

January 06, 2015

I purchased this product and gave it a try based on the reviews posted on Sephora's website.
I've been having good skin days so I decided to try this out.
Right away I noticed that it's a little thicker than I normally like my face creams to be, but since it's winter I thought it would be beneficial.
It is quite scented which is nice, makes me feel a little fancy! But if scented face cream isn't for you, steer clear.
I wore this once and ended up with dry, peeling spots on my forehead and a massive painful pimple in a spot where I never get them.

So this is most definitely a no-go for me.

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier