Sephora Collection Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner

Sephora Collection Kohl Waterproof Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #700 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 03, 2015

I have this in dark brown and black. It comes with a handy sharpener and a sponge to erase or blend. It stays on a for a few hours and it does need a reapplication thereafter. Like with any eyeliner, if you are not careful applying it, it will smear, especially on the lower lid. I still really like it and have purchased it many times.

November 17, 2010

I love how easily you can create a feathered or winged out look with the sponge tip that comes with the liner.The formula itself is very workable. I often smudge off the edges that need to be fixed. I wouldn't say it necessarily has all-day wear though, as it starts to smudge off bit by bit throughout the day if I'm out for a while.

This is a great liner for people who have sensitive eyes, who love to create different looks with their eyeliner, and people who get watery eyed.

It does smudge to your lower lash line pretty easily so I wouldn't recommend wearing it if you're going to be active and sweating (although it's supposed to be waterproof), but otherwise I think it's okay.

All-in-all, it's a great liner for being creative, but I only use it when I know I won't be too active.