Sephora Collection - Lip Mask

Sephora Collection - Lip Mask Reviews

1 review
Ranked #70 out of 523 in Masks

October 02, 2016

This Sephora Lip mask is $4 for one mask. One of the girls from Sephora told me that you can use any of the masks twice so I think that's pretty good.

This lip mask was weird at first. It kinda grossed me out. The mask felt so weird, I didn't even know if it's a jelly or plastic on my lips. It's like handling a jelly fish.. not that I have touched a jelly fish but it felt like it. Anyway, it is somewhat easy to use. You have to peel off the film to get the mask. I used the Shea mask by the way. There are 2 kinds - Rose and Shea.

If you are looking into using this lip mask, exfoliate your lips first so that the oil from the mask will work well and moisturize your lips. While the mask is on, there will me a slight tingling sensation. I think it's one of the ingredients that makes your lips plump. The mask is meant to be left on your lips for 15 minutes so do it while watching TV orlaying in bed. You can't talk while the mask is on. After 15 minutes, just peel off the mask and rub the oil on your lips kinda giving your lips a massage.

This product worked well for me. I think it will work if you exfoliate your lips first so your lips will absorb the ingredients in the mask.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products