• Sephora Collection Matifying Compact Foundation
  • Sephora Collection Matifying Compact Foundation

Sephora Collection Matifying Compact Foundation Reviews

Ranked #519 out of 595 in Foundation

What it is:
A silky, lightweight, shine-reducing powder foundation.

What it is formulated to do:
Smooth and feather light, our pressed powder foundation glides over the skin and leaves your complexion looking like sheer perfection. This unique formulation includes Nylon 12, for excellent adherence and long wear. Plus it may be applied wet or dry, depending on the coverage you desire. Try applying over liquid foundation in place of powder for a poreless, porcelain finish.

What else you need to know:
The "R" and the "D" in the shade name reflects Sephora's French background.

August 22, 2016

I love applying the sephora matifying compact foundation on top of my liquid foundation in case there's still of a shine there I love that it leaves my face with a matte look

September 25, 2014

I have lots of dark spots on my skin and I have had a very hard time trying to find something light enough for my sensitive skin but something heavy enough to cover it all up and this is the perfect foundation for both. I have never paid more than 20 dollars for a foundation before but I'm willing to pay 40 for this foundation. The quality evens out the price.

November 24, 2010

I really don't know much about foundations but I bought this as a beginner's tool and it's worked for me. I can tell the difference in my appearance when I put it on but I don't look or feel like I'm wearing an extra layer of dust or dirt. For me, that's perfect. As a basic sort of cover up to even out your tone before you add the blush, etc., it's effective. I'm sure people who know and use make up a lot may have another brand preference that works for them, but as someone who's just starting out with make up, I think it's a great value.