Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner
Good

Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #81 out of 818 in Eye Liner

March 20, 2017

I'm the worst with eyeliner application. So it was really great to stumble upon an eyeliner that goes on smooth and give a flawless sleek look!, I'm never going back to my old eyeliner

September 20, 2016

This is a nice travel/purse size eyeliner which comes in a variety of colours. I bought this in the shade Azur Blue, which is a bright cobalt blue. I almost never work my way through an entire eyeliner, so the idea of a nano size was appealing to me.

This is a kohl eyeliner, and the formula on this is a little bit on the hard side. It does have really great pigmentation, but it doesn't glide on super smoothly, so I find that it takes a little bit of effort to make it work on my eyelids. It does drag a bit on the skin, but not uncomfortably so.

The colour lasts a long time throughout the day. I don't find that it's prone to smudging, probably because it's not a buttery formula. It stays put, and the colour is quite matte.

The small size makes it easy to experiment with different colours without committing to a full size, or spending lots of money. This is a good option if you don't use a lot of eyeliner, or if you want to try something different.