Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner

Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #93 out of 776 in Eye Liner

September 20, 2016

This is a nice travel/purse size eyeliner which comes in a variety of colours. I bought this in the shade Azur Blue, which is a bright cobalt blue. I almost never work my way through an entire eyeliner, so the idea of a nano size was appealing to me.

This is a kohl eyeliner, and the formula on this is a little bit on the hard side. It does have really great pigmentation, but it doesn't glide on super smoothly, so I find that it takes a little bit of effort to make it work on my eyelids. It does drag a bit on the skin, but not uncomfortably so.

The colour lasts a long time throughout the day. I don't find that it's prone to smudging, probably because it's not a buttery formula. It stays put, and the colour is quite matte.

The small size makes it easy to experiment with different colours without committing to a full size, or spending lots of money. This is a good option if you don't use a lot of eyeliner, or if you want to try something different.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!