Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner

Sephora Collection Nano Lip Liner Reviews

1 review
Ranked #11 out of 107 in Lip Liner

September 20, 2016

I bought this in the shade Pure Pinky. I've never really been one to use lip liner, but since I've really been into lipstick lately, I thought I'd buy one and try it out.

This is the same size as the Sephora Collection Nano Eyeliner, and I find that the formula is quite similar. It has that same sort of hard texture to it, which means ultimately you'll be dragging the product across your skin a little bit harder. It's not an uncomfortable product to use, and the pigment is definitely there, but this is not a smooth, buttery pencil by any means.

I bought this shade because it was a pretty universal, pink-nude shade. I figured I could get away with using it under many different lip colours when I needed a bit of help staying inside the lines, or to try to help a lipstick last longer, without having to buy a ton of different colours to match. So far it's done it's job well, and works particularly nicely with the lipstick that I got with my Sephora Birthday Gift this year.

This doesn't come in as many shades as the Nano Eyeliner, but it comes in enough to cover your bases. At the price, you cant really go wrong.