Sephora Collection Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil Free

Sephora Collection Perfecting Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Oil Free Reviews

Ranked #990 out of 1166 in Facial Lotions & Creams

What it is:
A moisturizer that reduces excess oil, contains antiaging peptides, and offers sheer color with environmental and sun protection.

What it does:
This lightweight, all-in-one face finisher blends smoothly over the skin providing moisture and reducing excess oil. Its natural-looking color provides comfortable, sheer coverage that is the perfect alternative to foundation. The formula contains both antiaging peptides and SPF 20 to protect skin from the negative effects of UVA/UVB rays while reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles.

September 16, 2012

I have combination skin & I find this evens out my skin tone and has a light coverage. I use a powder over top otherwise it's a bit too greasy and dewy looking for my liking. The tube has a pump on it which makes it easy for getting the right amount of product.

January 26, 2011

I bought this because I did not want to pay too much (like the $50 something ones from Laura Mercier), but also did not want to pay too little. I decided Sephora was cheaper, but a reliable brand. I tried it before purchasing of course, and I really liked how it had a really moisturizing texture! It went on easily and it was absorbed easily into my skin. However, I feel like it does not provide coverage at all. My skin has some blemishes from previous acne breakouts (minor ones) and I would like to cover those up, as well as dark eye circles. However, I feel like the tinted moisturizer didn't cover them, so I had to use a concealer. I like a tinted moisturizer where I do not need to use concealer and provides higher coverage, so I took some stars off. Also it was only average with oil control. I would not repurchase as I have now found a better alternative (Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer - travel size for only $23!).

April 09, 2010

I love a dewy look, tinted mositurizer instead iof ckaing on heavy concealer
    Plus, SPF included makes this moisturizer a phenom deal!