Sephora Collection Super Shimmer Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #478 out of 666 in Lip Gloss

A super shiny lip gloss.What it does:Coat lips with a shot of glistening, glassy color from these innovative tube glosses. Just a gentle squeeze of the tube sends a wash of sexy shine over lips. The convenient applicator tip makes perfecting your pout goof-proof!

June 02, 2013

Ever since I stole my BFF's set of sephora lip glosses (with her permission of course!) i have been hooked! When it says super shimmer it means super shimmer! I have been experimenting with lip glosses lately, and this one has been my favorite for sure! Not only is it long lasting, with great colors, but it is super duper glossy and makes your lips super shiney! I feel like a movie star every time i put it on! I definately recomend this product and as a matter of fact, i need to head out and get some more myself!

February 16, 2012

I received a pack of three of these as a gift for my birthday, and being a lip gloss fanatic I immediately opened them and put some on...What a let down :( I found it to be gritty on my lips like it had sand in it, and it made my lips a little numb.
    I think I will stick to my Juicy Tubes!

October 17, 2010

I was really excited to try on my lip gloss trio that I received from Sephora for my birthday. I am a self-confessed lipgloss-aholic. However, within a few seconds of trying on this gloss my lips started feeling really tingly, and painful and became red. I tried a different colour and again the same thing happened. What a disappointment!

December 09, 2009

First of all, I am big time fan of lip glosses which means I have at least a 100 in my lipgloss drawer. With this I just want to say that I have tried many from several different brands. The most important thing for me in a lipgloss is that it lasts. The Sephora lip glosses are amazing on this particular matter, they last for hours, they're not sticky at all, actually they have a creamy/mosturizing texture that feels awsome on the lips. As for the colors they have a great range, so that really is up to each one of you. I have tried Lancome which are twice as expensive, chap my lips and are super sticky which I hate. So, this is my new favorite lip gloss.