Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

October 15, 2016

This makeup remover is so affordable and it removes very well waterproof makeup.i use it for mascara and eyeliner. i even use it on my lips sometimes for removing the liquid lipsticks. it has an oily consistency that can leave a little residue but no so much.

October 15, 2016

Fonctionne super bien pour le maquillage hydrofuge. Fini huileux,mais enlève toute les traces de mascara et de maquillage sur mes yeux. Petit prix en plus !

October 15, 2016

This is the best and only eye makeup remover I'll use. For both waterproof and non waterproof eye makeup this comes off with easy swipes. No need to rub at the eye causing damage, premature wrinkles or irritation. I wet a cotton round, squeeze out excess water, and apply a few drops of the product, and my eye makeup and mascara for just melt off without smudging. This does not leave an oily residue either. Can't beat the price of 14$, it lasts forever too!

October 07, 2016

Very easy to use. it does leave a bit of an oily residue on the skin, but that can be fixed by rinsing. It removes some tough mascara pretty easily and without irritating eyes. I use it with a cotton pad and just wipe till it comes clean.

February 20, 2015

I have used better eye makeup remover but this did its job at a great price.

September 09, 2014

a bit greasy, not great for eyelash extensions

August 06, 2014

Is the best waterproof remover I ever tried. It really take all the make up, especially in the eyes area. You don't have to scrub and rub to take the make up. Besides, it have a good price.

November 06, 2013

This is simply amazing. When it comes to removing stubborn waterproof mascara I have tried Neutrogena's eye make up remover, home treatments (olive and coconut oil), make up wipes...this stuff does thhe trick. It makes it so easy to take ALL (and I mean all) of my eye make up off. It's also gentle, so I don't need to rub it against my eye. I put a little on a cotton pad, and place it over my eye for 30 sec. Then I just wipe it down - sometimes I have to do this twice for each eye, but it completely removes everything. I also only need to use one cotton pad for both of my eyes - with other products I've had to use two. Love this - need to buy another bottle