Sephora Colorful Eyeliner 24HR Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black Lace Reviews

Ranked #432 out of 776 in Eye Liner

July 11, 2016

I was excited about this product when I first purchased it. The applicator looked similar to some of my other favorites. It went on well at first but it faded out quite a bit to the point that it looked washed away. Definitely not what I wanted in a waterproof liner.

July 11, 2016

Absolutely NOT waterproof! I was out and about and it started raining and eyeliner everywhere! So much for waterproof, I ended up taking it all off and going eyeliner free for the day.

June 28, 2016

I liked that eyeliner for the Great price and works good. It usually last all day long when I wear it for work or to go out. I recommend it! And you can choose it whaterproof

0.5/5

August 10, 2015

If I could give this eyeliner 0 stars, I would. It's "waterproof" but I can rub it right off in one swipe with my finger. It's not very black at all - I'd call it grey. I can't even get this to apply to my eyelid - it seems fine on the back of my hand, but when I try to apply it on my eye, it's all separated and runny and completely messes up my makeup as well as burns my eyes. I'm so disgusted with this eyeliner especially considering it was $12USD when there are far, FAR better options for far less. Ugh! Don't waste your time/money!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!