Sephora Contour Eye Pencil Reviews

Ranked #377 out of 793 in Eye Liner

February 02, 2016

this product really has a high qulity and is pretty good. although it dosent exactly last long on your eyes and is pricy its super thick and bold.

September 06, 2015

This Sephora eye pencil is available for $12..which isn't unreasonable. Application is very smooth and the color is long-lasting. There is a great variety of colors to choose from!

June 26, 2015

So I bought this product to create more of a bold effect on my eye It works so so and if you use it on the corners of your eyes or waterline sometimes even lash line it stings, its supposed to be water proof but if i sweat or damp a towel and dab it on my face it smudges even if you touch it smudges. The consistency is good but its hard to get a bold effect because its so creamy that it doesn't stay in the form if a pencil you can really make it sharp. Since the outer part is plastic when you are doing your eyeliner it can hurt bad. It kind of works for the first few days but not much afterwards I was very disappointed as this was one of my first Sephora Products but a 5 dollar drugstore pencil can work better.

May 29, 2015

I love these eyeliners! I currently have them in 3 shades: purple stilettos, tiramisu, and black lace and will no doubt be adding to my collection. They apply very smoothly and easily with little pressure. They sharpen very easily as well, although I find I go through them rather quickly because I like a sharp point to make a fine line. They last and last and last all day long. I have never had a problem with smudging or creasing with these eyeliners.

March 11, 2015

Sephora's eye liner pencils are awesome. They are very soft and creamy. They don't pull at your eye area. It is a high quality pencil. It also stays put on my eyelids and doesn't smudge during the day.

July 08, 2014

Wow! This is one of the most amazing products I've ever tried in my life. Beautiful creamy product, applies easily, gives you time to smudge it or play with it and once it sets, it does not move. Simple to work with, can create a simple line to an exaggerated cat eye easily. Anyone from a beginner to a professional will enjoy working with this product. Comes in so many colours, all very pigmented and all true to colour. Can be used even as an eye shadow base. You can even layer them on top of each other to create different colours. I've used this technique to create a rainbow liner which I'll include a picture for so you can see. Overall, just a fantastic product that at a price like $12 a pencil, you'll want to buy one in every colour.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Points

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
    Setting Spray that don't smell?

rings30 earned the Beauty Guru badge