sephora cream lip stain - marvelous mauve
Good

sephora cream lip stain - marvelous mauve Reviews

Ranked #87 out of 1019 in Lipstick

November 03, 2016

I personally love the Sephora Cream Lipstains all together but my favourite colour has to be Marvelous Mauve! Its the perfect everyday colour and looks amazing with so many different makeup looks! Definitely a go to of mine! The colour is so pigmented and goes on so smooth. It dries down to a matte finish without drying out the lips. Which is necessary for me and the reason why I tend to stay away from liquid lipsticks. It looks beautiful on so many different skin tones. Not only is the colour beautiful the product is so long lasting! If I'm not eating something super messy I could probably get about 6 hrs out of 1 application! Perfect lipstick will definitely be putting this in my kit. I suggest everyone run to their local Sephora and purchase this lipstick ASAP!

June 08, 2016

This lip stain is amazing! I will apply it in the morning and it will last rhrough every meal and my constant sipping of water at my desk. I reapply around 5pm and It will last me throughout the night. That being said, it is super easy to remove and switch up. I love this product and have suggested it to all of my friends. The colour has yet to fail on any skin tone which is impressive to say the least.

April 04, 2016

This a dupe of Kat Von D's liquid lipstick, and it's up to par! It stays on your lips ALL DAY, even after meals and drinks. Make sure you let it dry before doing anything or it will ruin the application of this lip stain. For $18, it's a great product.

March 31, 2016

I adore sephora lip stains so much. Have been using them for almost a year now and still strongly loving them. Marvelous mauve is an everyday, go-to kinda shade. It is easy to wear and goes well with many occasions (casual, date-look, work). The texture is a mix between moussey and liquid which makes it easy to apply. Once dry, it won't run, budge, or transfer. The staying power is more than 3 hours. The only time I need to reapply is after eating super greasy meal. Try this and you will be hooked just like me.

January 16, 2016

One word: LOVE. This is my first matte lippie and I gotta say, it's amazing! I absolutely love this nudey-pinky colour. When applied to the lip, the feeling is very light and feels like velvet. VERY soft when applied. It appears as a creamy liquid but dries MATTE. This is a matte lip cream, so if you are looking for shine, this is not the product for you. Now, normally when you think of matte lipsticks, probably wonder “will this dry my lips?” This product DOES NOT dry the lips – in fact, it slightly hydrates them (at least for me).

This lippie is one of my longest lasting lip product – seriously. I can go for 8 hours without having to reapply again assuming that I’m not eating super oily food. Even after eating a meal, the product is still visible on the lips and a touch up is optional if you want bold lips. I really do like the faded colour of this cream lipstain so reapplication is not necessary.

January 04, 2016

This lip cream stain is amazing! The smell is strong but it's not overpowering and it's easy to get over it. The reason why I love this is because it's creamy. It dries and looks matte BUT every time you rub your lips together, I'm still able too because its creamy. I love the colour. Mauves don't really look that well on my skin tone AT ALL but if I apply this lightly, its a pinky colour which is more flattering. It's $18 CAD which is honestly not that bad. It lasts for about 6 hours and then some because it leaves a stain. I love this lip stain.