Sephora Eye Primer Pot
Amazing

Sephora Eye Primer Pot Reviews

Ranked #291 out of 322 in Primer

January 11, 2016

THis is a pretty good primer for the price. doesnt do that bad of a job when it comes to making a base for my eyeshadows

May 26, 2015

I did not mind this product, I liked it but i dont know if i could use it all the time. It does not seem to last very long

May 26, 2015

If you are in a pinch, this primer does work, my only issue is the amount that is needed and the time it lasts. If it's hot out, I probably wouldn't use it if it was really hot out, only because it seemed to melt when I was out and about...

December 11, 2011

After getting tired of eyeshadow creasing and wearing off after an hour or two I decided to try an eye primer. Not wanting to spend a lot, I picked up the sephora collection eye primer pot. The pot is fairly small but a little bit of the primer goes a long way. I applied a smoky eye and my eyeshadow didn't crease all evening for an event and it didn't smear either. This will be a staple in my makeup bag now because I love how it makes my eyeshadow last longer and give me a cleaner look all day long.