Sephora Lash Plumper Waterproof Mascara

Sephora Lash Plumper Waterproof Mascara Reviews

Ranked #525 out of 774 in Mascara

A volumizing mascara that gives you lush, full lashes.

May 17, 2016

Love the fullness and length it brings to my eye lashes. My lashes are pretty short but this makes it actually look like I have nice long eye lashes . I would definitely recommend this product

January 15, 2016

Love it! It stays well! Its easy to apply! Makes beautiful eyelashes!

December 09, 2015

The three girls in my family me included has about a bizzillion mascara. But we seem to all grab the Sephora lash plumper. The only trouble is when we all need it at the same time. But that's another horror story. What makes us love it it's the richness , beautiful colour, plumbs the lashes. It's a winner in our house.

June 16, 2015

I'm not very in love with this mascara. Whereas some of Sephora's mascaras leave my eyelashes looking long, leaving no clumps, and making my eyes look huge, this one struggles to do any of the above. I find it clumpy and heavy. I recognize that waterproof mascaras do not always come in as lightweight of a package, but I would prefer a regular drugstore cheaper buy than to get this one again.

June 10, 2015

The first day I wore this mascara - I noticed a difference in my eyelashes (they were HUGE), and everyone else did too! I received so many compliments on them and people were asking what brand I had started using.

Would definitely recommend for anyone who has short eyelashes!

March 12, 2015

I bought this on an impulse - this isn't usually my go-to at Sephora. For the price I would definitely purchase again. The effect isn't overly dramatic but still noticeable. I didn't find it to clump either!

this stuff is just absolutely amazing. i love swimming but i hate leaving the house without makeup so water proof makeup in general is amazing plus it does amazing things for your eye lashes:)

December 12, 2011

This was the first product that convinced me sometimes it's worth it to spend a little more money on makeup. I was using a popular drugstore brand of mascara for years before trying this and had never been satisfied with it, but just assumed I couldn't find anything better.

Then I received a free sample of this product with a Sephora order and I have been hooked ever since! It glides on so smooth, doesn't clump, doesn't run with my fairly watery eyes, and doesn't flake. It also lasts a very long time so it's really well-worth the price.

September 03, 2011

Best mascara ever!!!!! it lasts a long time :) and worth every penny:)

May 20, 2009

One of the only waterproof mascaras that doesn't maek my eyes burn. I don't detect an odor at all with this!