Sephora Lavender Rose Blotting Paper

Sephora Lavender Rose Blotting Paper Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 29 in Blotting Paper

August 09, 2016

I say yes to no more shine. These papers have saved me on numerous occasions. My skin is very oily especially in the summer, these blotting papers help keep the shine away. Absolutely love them and the price is great.

June 13, 2016

I really like these blotting papers. I have super sensitive and oily skin so these are perfect for an afternoon touch up. They come in a cute package that is easy to take with you or throw in your desk.

April 21, 2015

I received a sample of these blotting papers. They are a cute color with a faint hint of rose petal. I found they did well at blotting my extra shine on certain days. A very thin paper but does the job.

March 10, 2015

I ordered these on a whim and found the scent to be pleasant fresh rose and lavender. The description states rose chips in the cloth but I can't see them. I do smell the Rose hint though. They are small enough to throw in your purse or pocket even and help blot the extra shine on your face. A cute product. I think the sheets were less than 100 though.