Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner

Sephora Long Lasting Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #717 out of 776 in Eye Liner

What it is: A collection of ultra-pigmented eyeliners to create strong, beautiful lines.What it does: This bold range of extended wear eyeliners provides a blast of color for the eyes. Create looks like those by professional makeup artists with formulations that are packed with highly concentrated of pigments. The brush's flocked tip is incredibly easy to use, allowing you to draw a line of color that's precise, consistent, and intense-all in a single step.

June 08, 2016

I LOVE this eye liner. I use this about everyday and I it stay 12 hours just like it says it does. I even went swimming with this eyeliner and it stayed on! It has such a smooth consistency and it glides on perfectly.

January 25, 2016

I love the brush on this, its easier to get a nice line....but that's the only good thing I can say about it. The formula is pretty watery, even after shaking it up. When applying, I need to be quick and if I go over what I've just done, it just peels up what I've already put down.

Would not buy again.

August 13, 2014

Love the brush of this. Creates nice lines. I don't think it stays on as long as I would like in the hot summer months but still worth the splurge.

February 18, 2014

I work 12 hour shifts as a paramedic. I use this eyeliner before I go to work. It goes on nicely, does not smudge, easy to control when applying and lasts throughout my entire shift. It doesn't fade and it doesn't get wiped all over my face accidentally. It comes off easy with makeup remover. I highly recommend this eyeliner to any and everyone. If you need it to last a long time, it does, and it gives a nice bold liner look.

February 11, 2014

I started using this eyeliner years ago and I still love it. I wear it almost daily and I rarely need to reapply it. The wand is easy to use and the colour is very pigmented.

February 08, 2014

So it is on the high end side, and it is about 15 dollars (at least it was when I purchased it) but if you can splurge, do because it is the best liner I've tried. I would however search for a cheaper alternative but if you got the money, its worth every penny.

August 29, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I keep buying this one because the brush is fine so you can do a thin line and not have super duper black eyes at the end of applying your liner. It lasts FOREVER and is easy to clean off. Used to purchase MAC but will stick to this exact one from now on! It also comes in other colours than black..brown is great!

April 05, 2012

I have tried about 10 different brands of liquid eyeliner before finally finding this, and I am never buying another! This eyeliner works perfectly. I bought it in black, and it goes on smoothly and matte. I found in the past that I would have problems with my eyeliner transferring to my crease over the day because my lids can get greasy, but this product does NOT do that, ever. I love that it is very black and matte, it blends in seamlessly with my mascara and eyelashes and makes for the perfect cat eye. The tip is pointy and has a little bend to it, and I love that it says point and strong until the end of the bottle. It is very easy to use and precise. I love this product and would recommend it to anyone I know looking for a liquid eyeliner.

September 01, 2009

I purchased this product because it came in an eggplant/purple colour. It certainly lasts long, all day, until I wash it off. It is a liquid liner with a fine point tip brush. (Like a nail polish brush that you twist off). I find this type of tip easier to manage with liquid liner, as opposed to a felt tip pen. The colour looks great, not too theatrical, but unique enough. At least more interesting than black/kohl/brown.

The only thing I don't like about it is that it's quite gloppy. When I take the brush out of the pot, there's all this cruddy stuff congealed on the brush. I have to smear the brush against the pot to wipe it off before applying.

I don't think I'll buy it again... Will probably look for a drugstore brand with a similar colour.

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted