• Sephora Mineral Foundation Loose Pownder
  • Sephora Mineral Foundation Loose Pownder

Sephora Mineral Foundation Loose Pownder Reviews

Ranked #491 out of 595 in Foundation

November 20, 2016

This is s great setting powder - this powder works just as great as using makeup forever setting powder and costs half the price! The only downfall is you may need to reapply some after 6-8 hours as a touch up.

February 20, 2016

This is one product I cannot live without. I used to wear liquid foundation all the time. Then i found this product on sale in the store I got two as it was a good bargain and now I never buy any liquid foundations. It goes on smoothly and it's not heavy. I use it everyday, even if I'm going out. It is quite expensive but once you try this mineral powder, you will never use any other foundations. The coverage is nice. I've moved away to a small town and the nearest sephora is 5 hours away, so now I buy my loose powder online. Would recommend this brand to anyone.

March 05, 2011

I am very skeptical about mineral foundations. I had a very bad reaction to Bare Escentuals, and was scared to try anything else. Sephora.com had these on sale for $10, so I thought, why not? If I didn't like it, I could easily return it. But, I liked it. I used Clair Light 15, and it was a perfect match. I remembered that when I used BE, I was a "Light", and this just perfect. It blended well with a kabuki brush, and it lasted 5/6 hours before I had to retouch. (I used foundation primer, to note). The tub is large as well, and I can see this lasting me a long while.