Sephora Moonshadow Baked Palette Reviews

Ranked #796 out of 1111 in Eye Shadow

October 25, 2015

I love love love this palette. I prefer wearing makeup that looks more natural for the mostpart, so this brings out some nice shimmering shades to my eyelids.

It goes on quite nicely without being flakey.

I also sometimes perk things up by adding a dab of water, and it really enhances the colours!

October 24, 2015

Lots of nice colours, gives a good shimmer and is pretty long lasting.

May 03, 2015

I loved the colours in this palette but I had to take it back. The colour payoff was bad, barely showed up on my eyelids, even with a primer. Also, it was chalky and had a lot of fall out.

May 03, 2015

This eyes shadow palette is amazing! I have used it for a year now and it's still in my everyday makeup kit. Honestly those shinning colors are perfect for a casual makeup look or to create a great fancy look. You found then colors in this palette: cream, light bronze, soft gold, peach, taupe, silver, deep brown, honey brown, deep sienna and plum. Those are perfect nude shades for brown eyes! It applies perfectly on the eyelid and you can add water to the eye shadow for a more "intense" result.

September 09, 2014

I got the Moonshadow Baked Palette "In the Tropics" on sale from the Sephora website, so it was an excellent price. The colours are very subtle and shimmery, and go on nicely over a primer (see my rave review of Urban Decay primer potion). If you apply the shadow dry, it is very pale. I've experimented using a wet brush, which lets you get a lot more pigment. I don't think I would pay full price for this palette, but on sale it was a good deal.

February 18, 2014

I got this palette and the elf palette in fairly similar colors at the same time. For the price i paid for this I would expect it to work MUCH better than the elf. I actually prefer the elf to this. The color transfer isn't great and it is not worth the money.

September 26, 2012

I had recently bought eye shadow from the Sephora brand. The colors looked very pretty and I fell in love with the Royal blue shadow. I was so excited to use it but to my surprise when I tried it the color was very dark. I thought it was because of my skin tone but no I used it on one of my clients with lighter skin tone and it was too dark also. I paid $30 for nothing.

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS