• Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara
  • Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara

Sephora Outrageous Volume Mascara Reviews

Ranked #349 out of 773 in Mascara

September 05, 2016

I use this mascara on a daily basis. I personally like how it makes my lashes look, however I have heard some people don't like this mascara. This mascara add volume to my lashes, the wand does apply a very generous amount of product to your lashes. This mascara is perfect for me because I already have long lashes, I just needed the volume. A downside is that its very easy to over apply and have your lashes clump together. Price is a bit high as well.

January 16, 2016

Best mascara I've ever used !!! Even though it's not waterproof, it still stays on pretty well through tears and rain. It really lengthens your eyelashes and volumizes them too ! I recommend this to everyone :)

October 15, 2015

This is the number one mascara that I use that's totally worth its money.

May 29, 2015

This is my FAVOURITE mascara!!! It's waterproof and has NEVER smudged on me (and I have been using it for at least 2 years). It also does really give great volume and the black pigment is quite intense and really brings out my lashes. Just make sure you have a good makeup remover product so that you can get it off without a struggle that will damage your lashes.

March 25, 2015

This, when used with an eyelash curler - BAM. that's it. sold. great, smooth application, great formula, great wand. I love Sephora collection products!

September 03, 2014

Love this mascara! I've tried many over the years and this one is the best! The large applicator wand is great! I do a few coats to get super long full lashes. It stays on really well, and removes easily with makeup remover. Overall, awesome product that makes my lashes look really full!

June 08, 2014

This is my favourite high end mascara. It adds a ton of volume as well as length. It is a bit on the pricey side but the results are totally worth it. I usually use this mascara first and add another layer of Revlon Lash Accelerator for length. Sephora's outrageous volume mascara can sometimes be clumpy if you add too many layers so be sure to use sparingly. Overall, this mascara is my all time favourite and I will be repurchasing this product in the future.

February 08, 2014

I bought this on the sale that sephora was having on boxing day and I decided to give it a try. The formula is a wet consistency, it drys pretty fast though, and even though it isnt a waterproof mascara, i find it really holds the lashes well. I always get complements on my lashes because of it, and I have pretty short and sparse lashes.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear