Sephora + Pantone Marsala Lip Trio

Sephora + Pantone Marsala Lip Trio Reviews

Ranked #530 out of 1015 in Lipstick

March 10, 2015

I love this product, it makes your lips pop and stand out in the crowd. It is the perfect addition to your make up collection. It's a must have product and it's hot! It's perfect for everyday wear, and so easy to take on the go. I use it for interviews and for nights out.

March 08, 2015

The fat, push up applicator lip pencils are creamy, pigmented and wear well for hours. Even without balm underneath my lips felt comfortable. They are rather small in size -- four inches -- and great for storing in your purse. The nude colors are all beautiful and worked well with my fair skin except for maybe that mod type looking peach shade -- Rose Dawn-- which is probably more suitable for spring time wear and a nice tan. The reason you see only four swatches instead of five is because they somehow placed two lipstick of the same shade in the set. I'm not upset because the muted clay happen to be my favorite pick. Overall the quality is decent and the packaging is gorgeous. Maybe they'll make full size versions in the future.