Sephora Perfecting Ultra-Smoothing Primer Reviews

Ranked #263 out of 323 in Primer

A makeup primer that perfects skin's appearance and prolongs the wear of foundation. This primer evens out the complexion, hides imperfections, and helps makeup look good over a longer period of time. The first primer in the Sephora Collection infused with smoothing peptides, it goes beyond covering the skin and actually helps to smooth and perfect its texture. Formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens - Synthetic Fragrances . This primer can be used on the eyes to smooth and enhance wear of eye shadow. This product is dermatologist tested, won't cause breakouts (non-comedogenic), and and comes in an airless pump bottle to keep it fresh.

October 24, 2016

Great primer. Works well. Helps my makeup stay on longer. The other day I bought it and my makeup stayed on my entire shift of 12 hours which usually nothing helps keep it that long

April 07, 2015

This primer is very lightweight and is fast absorbing. It does not leave my face looking oily and almost feels like I have nothing on my face. It leaves my face feeling very smooth and I have noticed that my liquid foundation lasts longer with this primer. For $19, it is very affordable and I recommend this to all.

November 04, 2014

Great primer at a great price. Makes my make up last all day and night long. I use less BB cream which is a bonus. My skin feels flawless with it on. VEry light and not greasy. Love it and can't wait to buy more.

August 05, 2014

This is one of the better brands of Primer. Although a little pricy it's well worth it! Great application and smooth texture. Stays on great

August 27, 2012

This is an okay primer. It makes your skin smooth, but I really didn't find that my makeup went on any better or lasted any longer than if I didn't have a primer on at all.

June 30, 2012

It makes applying foundation easier because it creates a smooth canvas. It helps my makeup stay on longer but, it's nothing spectacular. It comes in a decent size container but I find that it doesn't last very long. This is probably attributed to it's thick texture and the fact that I have to apply more to my face as it doesn't distribute well.

It's not a bad product but I would try to find something that has a better consistency and better value.

May 13, 2012

This primer did help evens out my skin and hides the imperfections and helps makeup look good longer but I wish the effect would have laster even longer like some other products I have tried. Still very good quality for your money!

November 26, 2011

I've used a couple Sephora brand products and found I really love their line of primers. It goes on smooth and surprisingly lasts ALL day. As soon as I apply it my skin feels a little tighter and makes makeup application very easy and flawless as well as makeup removal. Works great on my sensitive skin.

October 13, 2011

At first I wasn't sure what to think of this product but I've decided that I like it. It does what it claims which is that it perfects skin's appearance and prolongs the wear of your makeup. And it really does last a LONG time! At least most of the time. I put on my makeup in the morning and rarely need any touch ups through the whole day, and sometimes even until the evening. However, sometimes makeup does seem to fade. Maybe it depends how much primer I put on?

Anyways, it really does work. I have this in Luminous so it gives a pearly/dewy finish which I love. I don't use a highlighter when I wear this, I find no need. Also great for use as an eye primer.

There are a few cons. One being that I find my skin looks a little more shiny than normal but it's nothing that some blotting papers and a dab of powder can't fix. The smell is awful! But luckily it doesn't last. The one most annoying thing is the bottle. It's an air pump and apparently unscrewing the lid will completely render the bottle useless (I made that mistake and had to exchange it). So the primer kind of comes out sporadically when you're trying to pump some out. It's just annoying. I'd rather have it in a squeeze bottle or something.

But this stuff does work and provides an excellent base for a very reasonable price. I'd certainly recommend it to anyone looking for a decent primer.