Sephora Smoothing Primer
Amazing

Sephora Smoothing Primer Reviews

Ranked #301 out of 322 in Primer

Sephora Smoothing Primer is a makeup primer that perfects skin's appearance and prolongs the wear of foundation. This primer evens out the complexion, hides imperfections, and helps makeup look good over a longer period of time. The first primer in the Sephora Collection infused with smoothing peptides, it goes beyond covering the skin and actually helps to smooth and perfect its texture. The Luminous shade is infused with light reflecting pigments and hydrating ceramides, to brighten dull complexions and dark spots while smoothing skin's texture.This primer can be used on the eyes to smooth and enhance wear of eyeshadow. It won't cause breakouts (non-comedogenic), is dermatologically-tested, and comes in an airless pump bottle to keep it fresh. Visit sephora.com for more information.

June 27, 2012

I got this primer with Bare Minerals I purchased at Sephora. I was really pleased with it. You don't need a lot, so it lasts a long time. It makes my skin smooth, so my mineral foundation glides on flawlessly and doesn't looked caked on. I've bought this product a few times since then, I plan on future purchases.

August 08, 2011

I couple of months ago I was looking for a primer and a friend recommended I try the sephora brand. It has a pink/bronze shimmer when it comes out but once it blends in it makes your skin look sooo flawless! I have very sensitive skin and it does not irritate my skin at all. Totally recommend it!

December 02, 2010

I bought the Sephora brand foundation primer on the advice of a friend who loves it. When I first applied it to my skin I noticed a slight pink-ish tone but that went away as soon as I blended it. This primer is amazing! Your make-up will not budge throughout the day and it will go on so much more even. I tried it under both a powder foundation and a liquid and it worked very well with both formulations. I don't use it every day but I definitely pull it out for special events or if I want my make-up to look a little extra "polished".

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic
The BEST part

Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

The unwanted

Newest Kutcher addition

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

Irememberu has started a new forum topic
The unwanted