Sephora Smoothing Translucent Setting Powder

Sephora Smoothing Translucent Setting Powder Reviews

Ranked #235 out of 339 in Powder

1.5/5

November 01, 2016

This setting powder is pretty affordable but the component design is stupid and it's nearly impossible to get any product out. I also hate the smell, it's like yeast! So gross.

April 15, 2015

Love love love this powder!
    I picked this up a few days ago when my very expensive Laura mercier powder fell and spilled all over my bathroom floor :(. Not wanting to she'll out $60 for it's replacement, the SA at Sephora suggested this one. It's been amazing. I use it mainly to help set my concealer under my eyes. Ever since switching my eye make up no longer drips into my under eye area. Very satisfied and will def repurchase!

December 12, 2012

I bought this to use with a new primer and foundation I was trying out. I usually use a flesh toned powder but the advisor suggested this universal powder - its actually very white but works for me.
    You flip the compact over and then upright before popping open the lid.This causes a measured amount of powder to be dispensed into the 'holding tray'.. Then I just dipped my big brush in, swirl a bit and apply. Repeat until you have your desired coverage. Lasted all day on my nose area - which is my problem spot. I love this powder but its quite small (0.24 oz) compared to drug store sized powders.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay