Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation

Sephora Teint Infusion Foundation Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 623 in Foundation

February 15, 2017

I bought this foundation on a whim and I have to say, it does not disappoint. The foundation is light and smooth, it doesn't give a cakey look like other foundations. It's light enough that it allows your natural skin to come through, but thick enough that it covers your imperfections. In this price range you can't go wrong. It doesn't last as long as I would of liked, but it's such a great foundation that I don't mind buying it again and again.

June 29, 2016

This is one of those beauty products I cannot live without especially having an acne prone face! Best coverage and leaves face feeling soft and smooth. I certainly will recommend this product since it comes in different shades and you can find your true match at Sephora.

June 07, 2016

I love this foundation it is my all time favourite! It has a really nice finish and is lightweight but can give full coverage if you build it up as well. I also like the fact that the foundation has a dropper to dispense it so it means that you only need a few drops for your whole face and a little goes a long way! The only down side is that it is pretty pricey but compared to other high end foundations I definitely think it is worth a try!