Sesame Snaps Reviews

Ranked #46 out of 1120 in Snacks

March 13, 2016

I really enjoy Sesame Snaps. They taste great, a sweet honey taste with sesame. I enjoy dipping them into peanut butter or Nutella. They easily pull apart and are small and convenient enough to put into your purse and enjoy as a healthy snack throughout your day. These are one of my favorite snacks especially when I have the munchies.

March 13, 2016

These little sesame snaps are a great snack when you need something to munch on.
    I love nuts and seeds so I enjoy that the sesames are transformed into a "cracker", which makes
    them much less messy to eat. They are nice and sweet too! Good snack when you have a
    sweet tooth but want to stay away from the cookie aisle. Super cheap too!
    I found them at the dollar store.

February 23, 2016

I enjoy eating these sesame snaps! I have eaten them on occasion for a few decades now. They are a nutty-flavoured sweet treat. They are usually reasonably priced.

February 23, 2016

These Sesame Snaps taste great to me. They are just like candy. Nice and sweet. They are also pretty cheap. You can find them at the Dollarstore or even purchase them in bulk at Costco.

February 09, 2016

Ever since I was a kid I loved these little snacks, there also affordably and they have the best sweet taste and crunchiness that I like.

February 09, 2016

I usually snack on these during long school days. It's pretty similar to the chinese snacks, and are pretty sweet without it being deathly. I love the taste of sesame, and a pack of these include quite a lot!

February 08, 2016

I buy these at Costco all the time. They are such a delicious crunchy snack that isn't too sweet but just sweet enough.

February 03, 2016

I used to eat these often as a kid and I have since found them being sold at my local dollar store. They are the perfect little sweet snack filled with sesame seeds which are healthy for you, however, the high sugar content, makes this an occasional snack for me now. They are not too hard and not too soft either.

February 03, 2016

These bring me back to when I was a kid. I still eat them now, they are so good. Great sesame taste, and super crunchy. I can usually find them at my local dollar store so that a plus.

August 04, 2015

I always ate these as a kid, I still eat them today, but not as much. It's crunchy and flavourful.