Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Gel

Seventh Generation Automatic Dishwashing Gel Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 146 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love this product. The fact that is is all natural and still does an amazing job on your dishes really impressed me. I think it is worth every penny to spend on this product. You always get amazing results.

April 15, 2016

This smells amazing tough on grease without added ingredients. Another favorite Seventh Generation product worth the buy. My dishes are clean and really how natural it is

September 11, 2014

Although Seventh Generation products are a little on the pricey side, they are made of a great quality. It's a well known brand, and people think very positively about them. I like how this product is environmentally friendly, and it cleans well- which is a definite perk!

March 31, 2014

We use this every single time we head to 'cottage countr'y since it's plant-based, non-toxic, no phosphates, biodegradable, septic-tank friendly, and not tested on animals. It's a lemon scent, but the scent is not very strong. It works really well in soft or hard water. What can I say... it works! Seriously, I should start using this at home!