• Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 1 (176 Count)
  • Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 1 (176 Count)
Good

Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 1 (176 Count) Reviews

Ranked #156 out of 504 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Seventh Generation Baby Diapers offer soft, cloth-like comfort and premium absorbency. In addition to keeping your baby dry, our super absorbent polymer is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Featuring stretchy leg gathers and resealable closure tabs.

August 19, 2016

My doctor recommended we try these diapers for my daughters sensitive skin. They were awful. They did not absorb pee well and did not absorb breastmilk poop at all (you could wipe it clean off the diaper when you changed her) and it did not contain a poop explosion. It also ended up giving her a not so pleasant diaper rash on her bum cheeks. I won't be purchasing from this brand again, not worth the money for the reaction we got.

January 27, 2016

These diapers are great! I find them almost comparable to huggies brand. Way better quality than parents choice diapers.
They don't leak, price is great!
They were 19.99 on well.ca!

August 02, 2014

I used these diapers with my first child and using it now with my second daughter.
I like the fact that they are chlorine & fragrance free. Unlike some other natural diapers these are soft and not bulky...and the most important thing - they do not leak as much as other natural ones.
Bottom line: LOVE SEVENTH GENERATION DIAPERS!