Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 2 (160 Count)

Seventh Generation Baby Diapers - Size 2 (160 Count) Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 509 in Diapers - Disposable Diapers

Seventh Generation Baby Diapers are chlorine free diapers that offer soft, cloth-like comfort and premium absorbency. In addition to keeping your baby dry, the super absorbent polymer is non-toxic and hypoallergenic. Featuring stretchy leg gathers and resealable closure tabs.

February 18, 2017

I got a free sample in my baby home party kit from their website and I absolutely loved these diapers! I like that they are eco-friendly and the colorful designs were cheery and cute!

January 16, 2017

I really like that these are made without harsh chemicals. We usually use cloth diapers, but these are a great alternative when we need a disposable diaper. That said, they DO NOT work for overnight. They just aren't absorbent enough and my baby developed a horrible rash as a result of one night's use.

October 26, 2016

I love the Idea of making diapers biodegradable that being said quality is very important and seventh generation has met my expectations the diapers fit well and are well made.

March 08, 2016

I tried these diapers on my son. The price is okay. I like that there are no harsh chemicals. During the day they hold up okay. Several times my son peed through the diaper. They don't hold as much as other brands. They do fit nicely around the waist and the legs.