Good

Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 65 in Baby Wipes

September 29, 2016

If you need good wipes, here is your answer. Seventh generation baby wipes. They are good for the full family. They can be used on hands, face and for baby change. My daughter has sensitive skin and she reacts very well with those wipes. They are made from safe ingredients , no alcohol and smell good even if unscented. And they are thick, resistant, soft and strong at the same time. I recommend them and I love them.

August 19, 2016

Awful! I bought these thinking that they'd be great for my daughters sensitive bum since they say they are all natural. Her bum turned bright red/rashed within hours of starting to use them and even with continued use, never went away and just got worse. Definitely doesn't live up to the sensitive skin test. They are probably fine for a baby without sensitive skin but if you are buying them for that reason, pass on this brand.

April 18, 2015

I really like the natural ingredients in these wipes and the fact they are free of so many nasties. They are a good thickness too for easy clean up.

April 15, 2015

I have just recently came across this brand of baby wipes. They are awesome and free of parabens, dyes, fragrance and phthalates. They are hypoallergenic and made with renewable resources. They cost a little more, but they are worth it. I've even experimented with them to remove my makeup and it does the job, without irritating my skin.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear