Seventh Generation Free & Clear Wipes Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 71 in Baby Wipes

March 26, 2017

THICK. DURABLE. FRAGRANCE FREE. PARABEN FREE. BLEACH FREE. SYNTHETIC FREE
    These are by far my Favorite baby wipes! I have two babies in diapers still and when it comes to little ones challenging diaper changes, messy situations and last minute diaper changes in a rush these hold the mess unlike other brands that leave you frantically reaching for another wipe that wont come out of the package or rips from being too thin and having to use 5-6 wipes each time, these are worth the price

February 23, 2017

The Seventh Generation Free & Clear wipes come in pretty packaging, which I love. I also love that they are fragrance free, how thick they are, and how gentle they are on my infant's skin. I can use them on my children's hands and faces for quick cleanups, too.

I received the sample wipes for free in exchange for my honest opinion

February 05, 2017

These wipes are good. They don't have hash chemicals. They are a little more costly than other brands but they are worth it in my opinion for sensitive skin.

January 06, 2017

I love how gentle and chemical-free these wet wipes offer.
    I use them daily in the washroom to refreshed up and in the truck for those moments when I need to clean my hands or face after enjoying a meal on-the-go.

Gentle enough to use on babies, pets and adults! I also like how thick and moistened these wipes are, compared to other brands of wet wipes.

January 06, 2017

I absolutely love this product. The fact that is is all natural and still does an amazing job keeping my son's , hands, face and bum clean really impressed me. I think it is worth every penny to spend on this product. You always get amazing results and you know that it is great for the environment.

September 29, 2016

If you need good wipes, here is your answer. Seventh generation baby wipes. They are good for the full family. They can be used on hands, face and for baby change. My daughter has sensitive skin and she reacts very well with those wipes. They are made from safe ingredients , no alcohol and smell good even if unscented. And they are thick, resistant, soft and strong at the same time. I recommend them and I love them.

August 19, 2016

Awful! I bought these thinking that they'd be great for my daughters sensitive bum since they say they are all natural. Her bum turned bright red/rashed within hours of starting to use them and even with continued use, never went away and just got worse. Definitely doesn't live up to the sensitive skin test. They are probably fine for a baby without sensitive skin but if you are buying them for that reason, pass on this brand.

April 18, 2015

I really like the natural ingredients in these wipes and the fact they are free of so many nasties. They are a good thickness too for easy clean up.

April 15, 2015

I have just recently came across this brand of baby wipes. They are awesome and free of parabens, dyes, fragrance and phthalates. They are hypoallergenic and made with renewable resources. They cost a little more, but they are worth it. I've even experimented with them to remove my makeup and it does the job, without irritating my skin.