Amazing

Seventh Generation Training Pants 2T-3T (up to 34 lbs.) 29 count Chlorine Free (Pack of 3) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #33 out of 163 in Training Pants

Chlorine-Free Training Pants. The next step for your growing toddler. Your baby is growing up fast and you know what that meanstime to graduate from our Chlorine-Free Diapers to our Chlorine-Free Training Pants. Offering the same soft, cloth-like comfort and excellent performance of our diapers, while also featuring inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection and stretchy side panels for better fit. Chlorine-free, soft cloth-like comfort, hypoallergenic, stretchy tear-away side panels for better fit and convenience, inner leak barriers for superior leakage protection, fragrance and latex free.

March 08, 2016

I bought these four my two year old. They aren't too bad. Sometimes they didn't last the night and my daughter woke up with an accident. If your purpose is to use them for training then yes, they're great for that.