Sex and the City: The Movie Reviews

Ranked #760 out of 973 in DVD

For too long, Carrie Bradshaw (Sarah Jessica Parker) had been looking for love in all the wrong places... but in all the right shoes. In this much-anticipated movie event, Carrie, Samantha (Kim Cattrall), Charlotte (Kristin Davis) and Miranda (Cynthia Nixon) are back, four years after the hit TV series ended.

August 10, 2014

I didn't start watching Sex and the City until I was in my mid 20s. I was very impressed with how they dressed and how they maintained a lifestyle the way they did.

I watched the movie when it came out. I Truly enjoyed how they managed to make it so emotional and get you into the movie. I felt as if I was a part of it. I loved how they showed stuff from 4 different angles and I always felt like everyone but Samantha. I continue to watch it.

2 thumbs up!!

July 23, 2014

Own them all. Liked the movies, they are pretty funny and good. Over all good movies,

What do you think, have you seen them?

April 03, 2014

I was a loyal to Sex and the City for all of its six HBO seasons! My friends and I gathered together with wine to watch the series finale. I loved how the characters had progressed throughout the seasons and how their stories were concluded in the series finale. It did not leave me disappointed.

However, the movie did. I hated what they did with the characters, what happened with Carrie and Big especially. It did not get any better with the second movie!

April 03, 2014

Love this movie , I've always been a big fan of SAT ! Got all the seasons and movies as well . I've watched this movie maybe 10-15 times already :)

June 22, 2012

I am not a fan of Sex In the City, so I didn't like the movie. I found the characters hard to get into, even on TV. NOT FOR THIS CHICK..

May 23, 2012

Fabulous movie. I was a huge fan of the series, and couldn't wait until the movie hit theaters. It was an absolute blast to head out with my ladies, for a great movie that was full of laughs, fashion and romance!

May 02, 2012

Great movie! The movie was just what I expected and carried the same great fashion and wit that the series had. The ladies did not disappoint.

May 02, 2012

I'm a huge fan of Sex and the City, so when the movie came out in theaters, I had to be there! :)
It was like meeting up with old friends again for the first time in a long time.
The movie didn't disappoint either!
The ladies keep you entertained with their witty banter and antics.
They talk about love, men, and shopping which was essentially the basis for the series!
I'm glad they didn't stray to far from the show for this film.
It was great catching up with my favorite characters :)

May 02, 2012

i liked this movie,it has great fashion sence

December 14, 2011

loved the clothes in the movie, very funny, probably not suitable for younger kids (can be a little graphic at times)

How Sarah Got her Wings

Christmas Ranch

Angel of Christmas

AdventureArtie added a new review for
Dyson Hair Dryer

AdventureArtie earned the Beauty Guru badge

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
ChiackAdvisor app?????

Sandramiron added a new review for
Vichy Ideal Body Milk