Shakeology Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 237 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

October 23, 2016

Have been taking this daily for almost a year now. Have tried all the flavors and they are all very good but greenberry is the one that surprised me the most!

If I simply want protein following a workout or a simple snack I'll mix a scoop or packet with water and ice. If I want to use it as a meal replacement, I'll add either yogurt, fruits, veggies, nut or seed butter, really anything you'd find in a smoothy.

It helped me out with cravings, energy level, regularity and weight loss!

September 23, 2016

I am always surprised by how many people rave about Shakeology because it is one of the worse shake powders I have tried. The price is too high, the taste is awful (the vanilla tastes like something I would clean my house with), and my stomach cannot handle it at all. There are many other options out there with the vitamins and minerals that taste way better!

September 22, 2016

This is the only meal replacement shake I will ever buy. I don't use this as much anymore but if ever I will use this kind of nutritional supplement again, I will go for Shakeology. I love the Chocolate but have tried all flavors. Maybe I will use it again once the Café Latte will be available in Canada.

August 10, 2016

I like how shakeology has so many different super foods, vitamins and minerals packed into a scoop f powder. I had the regular chocolate one and I found the taste terrible. It's tolerable though in oatmeal with lots of peanut butter to dull the yucky taste. I do find a difference when I drink it so I should try to get back on board with it despite the yuckiness. It is filling and you feel better drinking it. Maybe it's a placebo effect? Super expensive though!

June 28, 2016

I have used Shakeology as part of my diet regime for a year now. I cannot believe how full and satisfied it makes me, and how one drink in the morning can keep me feeling nourished all day long. I especially like to mix the chocolate flavour with coffee for a mocha drink to start my day!

May 09, 2016

I love this product especially the Chocolate and strawberry vegan flavour. It is jam packed full of superfoods and vitamins and a great source of vitamins, the downside however is it's cost. You can get it cheaper if you become a beachbody coach and start selling it too, but I tried that and while I know you can do well with the business it was just not something I wanted to put my time to doing.

March 10, 2016

Shakeology is delicious and works amazing in your body. Other then the cost( which is alil steep but worth it )best healthy shake product on the market. I use it every single day and ive noticed a huge difference. It boosts metabolism, promotes a healthy digestive system, and is packed full of the nutrients and vitamins your body needs. I love the product so much that I became a beachbody coach to help others :D

March 01, 2016

This nutritional supplement is he best pick me up for lazy afternoons. It's great taste can be blended in many different smoothies and give you just enough energy to get through the day.

February 28, 2016

J'ai consommé le Shakeokogy pendant 3 mois. Bien que le goût est très bon ( saveur choco vegan), je ne trouve pas avoir observé les résultas attendu. On me promettait une hausse d'énergie, une diminution des fringales, une plus belle peau et cie.. Je n'ai rien trouvé de tout ça. Également, ce shake ne soutient pas longtemps... Il faut absolument le mélanger à d'autres aliments. Il est bien comme collation. Le prix est vraiment cher, ce n'est pas beaucoup de personnes qui peuvent se permettre une dépense aussi élevée à chaque mois.

February 25, 2016

Delicious, it's a bit expensive and you have to buy it in large quantities but it's worth it.
Add the chocolate powder it to frozen bananas to make chocolate banana ice cream. Perfection.