Shany Cosmetics Cream Foundation and Camouflage Concealer Pallette Reviews

Ranked #145 out of 389 in Concealer

May 16, 2015

I just got this item after putting it on my amazon wishlist. Boy am I happy with it! I don't know how I survived so long without such an amazing and effective concealer set!

April 20, 2015

This palette is AMAZING. I was very surprised how one of the colors matched my skin exactly and was able to full cover my ulgy eye bags LOL! but beware this is full coverage! Great for dark under eye circles like mine. It stays all day until you take it off. I find that the color correctors very white based, but if you put the correctly matching shade of concealer over it. wa - la! I either dab this on in fine layers with my finger (helps warm the product, as it's very thick) or with a beauty blender. The whiter creams are lovely and blendable as a cheek highlighter or brow bone highlight. A nicely packaged palette, easy to slip into a handbag to touch up during they day (if you suddenly need a touch up!) YEP! I will replace this when I start to hit pan!!!