shany nail stamping kit

shany nail stamping kit Reviews

Ranked #974 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

0.5/5

May 03, 2014

If it was possible to give an item 0 stars, this would be the item to do that to.

I bought this set on Amazon for $5, which is super cheap for a nail stamping set (KONAD goes for 40ish). But this isn't even worth the $5. It doesn't come with any discs (They have to be purchased seperately at $12 a set)

The first issue is that the image discs aren't deep enough to hold any polish! When you use the scraper, it takes all the polish off and there's nothing to transfer! Another issue is that the scraper it comes with has a metal edge to use on a metal plate - this causes deep scratches and essentially ruins the disc. I replaced mine with an old expired gift card... Same problem - it gets rid of all the polish.

When I finally managed to keep a bit of the polish in the disc, and put it on the stamper... It barely showed up. The stamper is too hard to pick up any of the image. I tried pressing it onto my nail and it looked super faded - almost like I didn't put anything there in the first place!

Honestly, this set is such a waste of money. It's terrible! Don't buy it!

February 19, 2014

Saves you from going to the nail salon. easy my 10 year old can do it!!