Shark Navigator Lift-Away Reviews

Ranked #97 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 02, 2016

I was impressed with the effectiveness of this vaccuum cleaner, considering it's pretty inexpensive. Very easy to navigate, suction is good, easy to clean. My only complaint is that sometimes hair get stuck and need to be removed manually (I do lose a lot of hair), although it doesn't seem to alter suction.

July 26, 2016

I have tried many vacuums to no avail. This one is by far the best I have ever used! It is easy to maneuver, it's light enough for me, it sucks up everything like you wouldn't believe and it was a snap to put together. I would never go back to any other vacuum again.

May 10, 2016

I am blown away to say the least. I can't say enough good things about this vacuum. I hummed and hawed about purchasing it thinking a dyson would be better but so glad I saved the $$ and went with the shark. It cleans better than any vacuum I have ever owned and it's super lights weight. I was vacuuming at 40 weeks pregnant without a sweat. I had to call the customer service line as I thought the vacuum was failing me which turned out to be a toothpick in the wand. They were beyond helpful thorough and non judgemental. The whole call took no more than 10 minutes and they walked me through everything very clearly. I was barely on hold at all which is amazing this day and age where your average customer service call is an hour at least.
I love the fact that you can remove the canister for stairs and dusting. The only complaint I have is that it is hard to vacuum under furniture but that's what I get for buying an upright. I loved it so much I ended up buying a stick vacuum from them for quick every day clean up (even though it would have been great for big clean ups as well) and their steam mop. Thank you shark for making my cleaning job more fun than a task

January 13, 2016

I used to lug around a heavy Hoover and battle changing the bag every time it got full. Then I discovered the Shark Navigator Lift-Away! It was lightweight and compact. I now store my Shark vacuum cleaner in my tiny little broom closet. Because it is an upright vacuum, I save alot of space. And it comes with a see through canister that I can easily detach to empty out as necessary. It also comes with several attachments and a brush so I can get to high places, dark places, corners and anything in between. The cord is also long enough so I dont have to worry about plugging and replugging it into a new socket.The vacuum hums quietly but has excellent suction power even on my old carpeting. For $165, this purchase was a great investment.