Shark® Professional Steam Pocket® Mop - S3601

• Carpet glider
  • 30' cord
  • Steam on demand

February 28, 2012

I have to say this is one of the BEST steam cleaners I have used! It is very fast to warm up - only about 10 seconds and the steam is constant until the water runs out - so gone are the days where you could do a small spot and stand and wait for the steam pressure to build up! It comes with two Quick Release cleaning heads - a rectangle for general cleaning and a triangle for tight nooks and crannies, as well as a carpet glider to freshen and groom floor coverings. I have to say I did not notice a big difference with the carpet glider but LOVE it for the floor cleaning. It has 3 steam settings for different types of dirt or floors which I love because I can use the highest setting on my tile floor and turn around and run it across my hardwood on the lightest setting in one cleaning! The price is definitely a bit steep but if you are like me and do not like using a lot of harsh chemicals on your floors because of babies or pets this is the BEST natural steam cleaner I have found that is easy to use and effective.

smontero84 added a new review for
    Glaceau Vitamin Water

Underwear

Joyou5 added a new review for
    Kirkland Baby Wipes

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
    Share Your Blogs!