Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum

Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 36 in Vacuum Cleaners

January 06, 2017

I really like this little vacuum, it's so compact, and works really well for the price point. Love that it detaches and I can do my stairs and car interior with ease as well as high areas! Love the extra long cord and the maneuverability of the head. It's a smaller head, so you have to take more swipes, but that also means it fits under more of my furniture. Bonus! Only complaint is that the majority of the weight is at the top and your wrist really tires easily. I would prefer something lighter weight if I could afford it.

November 30, 2016

This vacuum is amazing! I have a few medical conditions and couldn't push our commercial grade upright that cost a fortune! So when I saw this on sale I thought it was worth a try. The box says better than a Dyson and since I haven't used a Dyson I cannot confirm that.... I can confirm that it works amazingly! It is lightweight enough for me to use and it really works great. The hard floor attachment was perfect and I discovered that regular swiffer sheets will stick, as the idea of washing a dirty pad isn't my cup of tea. A couple of cautions, it's top heavy so recommend taking the motor off if you are not going to store it using the supplied wall hanger, even when you have to pause mid-clean, make sure it's secure before turning away as the plastic housing doesn't look like it would survive too many falls. I love the ease of switching attachments, no breaking of fingernails to push buttons! The holding cup is small so you do need to empty often so if you want to be able to vacuum for an hour without stopping, this isn't the vacuum for you. It is my new favorite cleaning tool, the old commercial vacuum is being donated and the Swiffers are being stored away - this is all I need now!!

August 26, 2016

We bought our Shark Rocket vacuum at Costco. It came with a cool car accessory kit & works great on hardwood AND carpet! I really like this little vacuum! Got great suction and is light & easy to use..
    Unfortunately the vacuum doesn't like to stand on its own & must lean against something (or hang), and the canister needs to be emptied frequently. but I would still buy it again

August 09, 2016

We were in the market for a new vacuum that was capable of doing hard floors as well as carpet, well I saw this one in the Canadian Tire flyer, did some research online and read reviews, after being satisfied this would meet our needs, I purchased it and I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed with this vacuum!! It has detachable power head and duster attachments which both work great! It's light, very maneuverable under furniture to grab all the dog hair in my house, nice long cord and fairly quiet! Would buy again if this one ever dies!! My only dislike was that I wanted the blue one but they only had orange in stock! :)

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review

smontero84 added a new review for

StyleLynn added a new review for
    Viseart Palette Petit PRO