Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum

Shark Rocket Ultralight Vacuum Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 38 in Vacuum Cleaners

February 19, 2017

Mon meilleur aspirateur, sans aucun doute! Je l'ai reçu comme cadeau de Noel et j'adore sa force, sa couleur, son efficacité et le fait que sa "tete" roule dans tous les sens et non juste en ligne droite, ce qui aide a faire certaines courbes ou racoins plus durs a faire normalement. Il est d'une efficacité redoutable dans les tapis, ce qui m'a fait sauvé de l'argent, des travaux et du temps. Je le recommande tres tres tres fortement, son rapport qualité/prix est franchement des meilleurs!

February 19, 2017

I love my shark vacuum! I used to sweep all my floors and never considered vacuuming my hardwood but once I started doing so, it changed my life. Shark is amazing - so much more affordable than Dyson and such great quality.

January 06, 2017

I really like this little vacuum, it's so compact, and works really well for the price point. Love that it detaches and I can do my stairs and car interior with ease as well as high areas! Love the extra long cord and the maneuverability of the head. It's a smaller head, so you have to take more swipes, but that also means it fits under more of my furniture. Bonus! Only complaint is that the majority of the weight is at the top and your wrist really tires easily. I would prefer something lighter weight if I could afford it.

November 30, 2016

This vacuum is amazing! I have a few medical conditions and couldn't push our commercial grade upright that cost a fortune! So when I saw this on sale I thought it was worth a try. The box says better than a Dyson and since I haven't used a Dyson I cannot confirm that.... I can confirm that it works amazingly! It is lightweight enough for me to use and it really works great. The hard floor attachment was perfect and I discovered that regular swiffer sheets will stick, as the idea of washing a dirty pad isn't my cup of tea. A couple of cautions, it's top heavy so recommend taking the motor off if you are not going to store it using the supplied wall hanger, even when you have to pause mid-clean, make sure it's secure before turning away as the plastic housing doesn't look like it would survive too many falls. I love the ease of switching attachments, no breaking of fingernails to push buttons! The holding cup is small so you do need to empty often so if you want to be able to vacuum for an hour without stopping, this isn't the vacuum for you. It is my new favorite cleaning tool, the old commercial vacuum is being donated and the Swiffers are being stored away - this is all I need now!!

August 26, 2016

We bought our Shark Rocket vacuum at Costco. It came with a cool car accessory kit & works great on hardwood AND carpet! I really like this little vacuum! Got great suction and is light & easy to use..
    Unfortunately the vacuum doesn't like to stand on its own & must lean against something (or hang), and the canister needs to be emptied frequently. but I would still buy it again

August 09, 2016

We were in the market for a new vacuum that was capable of doing hard floors as well as carpet, well I saw this one in the Canadian Tire flyer, did some research online and read reviews, after being satisfied this would meet our needs, I purchased it and I have to say, I'm thoroughly impressed with this vacuum!! It has detachable power head and duster attachments which both work great! It's light, very maneuverable under furniture to grab all the dog hair in my house, nice long cord and fairly quiet! Would buy again if this one ever dies!! My only dislike was that I wanted the blue one but they only had orange in stock! :)