Sharpie Metallic Fine Point Markers
Good

Sharpie Metallic Fine Point Markers Reviews

Ranked #323 out of 1001 in Misc

January 22, 2017

I LOVE these metallic sharpies. I have had them in gold and silver. They are fantastic for crafting. I have used them for so many crafts, and cards and even on wood.

December 19, 2016

Love these pens, great for craft projects to add a little bling. like the fine tip to make nice neat hand writing to cards. I can see many uses for these pens not just for crafting

December 19, 2016

I love these for crafting and for marking items around the house... Tupperware comes back to me, the kids know who owns what and all my jars are labelled. Stays on and looks pretty at the same time!!

April 08, 2015

These can get expensive, but the results are great! They are genuinely metallic, and last for a long time. I don't mind the smell, although it is strong, but is to be expected with permanent markers.

April 05, 2015

This particular variety of markers from Sharpie is awesome. I love that they are fine tipped and metallic. I love to use these at Christmas Time for craft projects. I also make home made gift tags for gifts with these. They look so great and are high quality.

March 15, 2015

I received three full size as a bonus from a craft website I ordered from. The tips never run and the colors are vibrant. I love that they're not messy and the print doesn't wash off.

February 06, 2015

Average price for sharpies, Great for writting on many kinds of material!

February 06, 2015

These markers are great. The metallic finish is perfect for identifying so many items. These pens last a long time and give a beautiful finish. It's nice to have three colours to choose from. A quality product from a name brand that you can trust.