• Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen
  • Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen

Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 91 in Paint & Art Supplies

February 19, 2017

I love sharpie everything. I love these fine point pens for my journal. I like how they feel when I right. Very bold and precise. No leaking or smearing. I bought at a very affordable price on sale. But I would pay full price because still not badly price but it is also great quality.

January 12, 2017

I love using fine point sharpies for my planner, journal, list-making...anything! I love the way they flow on the page and the wide range of colours they come in.

July 23, 2016

These are my absolute FAVOURITE pens to use! They write so smoothly! It's so nice when you have nice and neat ink. Your notes or whatever you're writing just look so sharp. I love these!

April 01, 2016

I love these pens and use them for everyday use - and all mail I send (yes, I still send out cards and letters on a regular basis!) is addressed using these pens. The tip of the pen is fine and easy to control for writing and printing, and the color is deep is vibrant. They write and stay on most surfaces, making it my go-to pen for my household "stuff". The price is a little high for the amount that I use them, but it's worth it.

March 12, 2016

The only pen I will use in my agenda! I just love how it "flows" if that's even a thing! I don't have the cutest writing at all but this pen somehow makes it look cute! Nothing bad to say it's the perfect pen !

February 12, 2016

My favorite pens to use for writing notes at school !! There are so many fun colors and these pens don't leak through thin pages. They also last quite a long while before it starts to dry out

February 08, 2016

I've always loved these pens, they work just as well as any Sharpie while having a super fine tip! My favorites part about this product is that it doesn't bleed through paper like others usually do. The line stays just where it is, and I really like that they have an assortment of colors.

February 07, 2016

Use the sharpue everyday to mark boxes works great and very visible.

February 05, 2016

The Sharpie fine point pen writes beautifully, nice and smooth without any skipping like I encounter with ball point varieties. The ink is very saturated and I get great colour coverage. The ink also does not bleed and dries almost instantly. I use these pens in my planner and they do not bleed through the paper.

November 09, 2015

Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen;

Sharpies are my go to writing tools (I use them more then pens at work)
    I love them.

Pros:
    Nice writing
    Do not smudge
    Permanent Good selection of colors
    The point of the pen is great

Cons:
    Waste fast if used daily
    Does get pricey to keep up with its use

I will continue to use....preferably in blue