Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen

Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 85 in Paint & Art Supplies

July 23, 2016

These are my absolute FAVOURITE pens to use! They write so smoothly! It's so nice when you have nice and neat ink. Your notes or whatever you're writing just look so sharp. I love these!

April 01, 2016

I love these pens and use them for everyday use - and all mail I send (yes, I still send out cards and letters on a regular basis!) is addressed using these pens. The tip of the pen is fine and easy to control for writing and printing, and the color is deep is vibrant. They write and stay on most surfaces, making it my go-to pen for my household "stuff". The price is a little high for the amount that I use them, but it's worth it.

March 12, 2016

The only pen I will use in my agenda! I just love how it "flows" if that's even a thing! I don't have the cutest writing at all but this pen somehow makes it look cute! Nothing bad to say it's the perfect pen !

February 12, 2016

My favorite pens to use for writing notes at school !! There are so many fun colors and these pens don't leak through thin pages. They also last quite a long while before it starts to dry out

February 08, 2016

I've always loved these pens, they work just as well as any Sharpie while having a super fine tip! My favorites part about this product is that it doesn't bleed through paper like others usually do. The line stays just where it is, and I really like that they have an assortment of colors.

February 07, 2016

Use the sharpue everyday to mark boxes works great and very visible.

February 05, 2016

The Sharpie fine point pen writes beautifully, nice and smooth without any skipping like I encounter with ball point varieties. The ink is very saturated and I get great colour coverage. The ink also does not bleed and dries almost instantly. I use these pens in my planner and they do not bleed through the paper.

November 09, 2015

Sharpie Pen Fine Point Pen;

Sharpies are my go to writing tools (I use them more then pens at work)
I love them.

Pros:
Nice writing
Do not smudge
Permanent Good selection of colors
The point of the pen is great

Cons:
Waste fast if used daily
Does get pricey to keep up with its use

I will continue to use....preferably in blue

November 09, 2015

Sharpies are one of the best marker pen makers out there.

We still have one of the Sharpie Fine Point Pens we used as part of our wedding guest frame signing....6 years ago! I used it regularly for 5 years for a small business I owned, and to this date, it's still writing perfectly fine.

I have no idea what the life expectancy is, but it's longevity more than pays for itself vs the competitors.

October 22, 2015

I dont know about you but I have severe case of OCD when it comes to writing with pens. I literally have tried all sorts of different kinds of pens and my number one favorite is most definitely the Sharpie fine point pen. When you write the pen just glides onto the paper and in the end makes your handwriting even look 50% better than it normally would. A MUST HAVE!