Amazing

Shaveworks - Pearl Soufflé Shave Cream Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 444 in Hair Removal

September 29, 2016

I usually use soap and have found usually i either cut, or develop a rash from the shaver. My sister convinced be to buy this cream since it not only puffs to a satisfying amount, it feels amazing while shaving and doesn't make the experience so dreadful.

September 23, 2016

I like the cream, the smell is also nice and it glides well with the razor. The cream is also easy to clean off even if we are not shaving in the bath or shower. I would re buy it. I also like the thickness of the cream.

February 10, 2016

I LOVE this shave gel. It goes on like a foamy lotion and leaves my skin feeling soft not "scummy" like other products. It also smells fantastic! It is not perfumed and it doesn't have an awful fruity smell. It has a light, earthy smell like oatmeal and mineral mud. I love that this product is gentle on my sensitive skin!

January 15, 2016

Shaveworks (by Anthony) is a premium line offering various products for hair removal for women. I recently bought the Pearl Souffle Shave Cream from Sephora.
Probably as good as using using any other shave cream for women - so was a bit surprised at the premium price.
It was creamy and smooth and creates good lather - my guess is that over time and continued use might produce better results.
Worth a try if you can get a sample size or trial size from somewhere.