She's The Man (2006)

She's The Man (2006) Reviews

Ranked #854 out of 973 in DVD

When her brother decides to ditch for a couple weeks in London, Viola heads over to his elite boarding school, disguises herself as him, and proceeds to fall for one of her soccer teammates. Little does she realize she's not the only one with romantic troubles, as she, as he, gets in the middle of a series of intermingled love affairs.

April 13, 2015

Another ho-hum chick flick. She's the Man isn't anything new really. But it's worth a watch. It does have some funny scenes and the characters are likable enough.

March 15, 2015

I really like this movie, and I would consider it a chick flick. It's a funny feel good movie, and it was when Amanda Bynes was still a great actress.

July 23, 2014

Pretty funny movie, good for the family to watch. I've watched this a lot of times. Over all good movie.

What do you think, have you seen it?

April 03, 2014

This Movie is so hilarious ! This movie is still one of my favorites!

April 20, 2013

HILARIOUS! I will watch this so many more times, even though I've seen it a bunch. A very funny movie, and one of my favorites.

June 22, 2012

I literally watch this movie ALL THE TIME. I can quote it pretty much word for word. There is just something about this movie...Its not generally something that I would love. The plot is silly but the movie is just great and so much fun for all ages. And it has Channing Tatum *sigh*

November 12, 2011

Such a hilarious movie!! This is one of those classic movies that you can watch over and over again and never get tired of. Amanda Bynes is naturally funny; Channing Tatum is a bit stiff in this film but he's definitely not hard on the eyes. If you have never watched this movie, check it out! You will not be disappointed!

August 31, 2011

5 years later and this movie makes me laugh just like it did when I first saw it. It has so many great one-liners and laugh out loud, hilarious moments. It's a really quotable movie. Amanda Bynes is fantastic in it. There's nothing much else to say except that if you haven't already seen this movie, you NEED to. I've watched this movie with friends, older relatives, guys, girls, coworkers, etc. They all loved it or really enjoyed it.

May 16, 2011

I have seen this movie numerous times! It's a cute chick flick that's also very funny so you can watch it over and over again without getting bored of it.

May 03, 2010

I also thought this movie was great and I have seen it numerous times! It's about a tomboy who loves to play soccer, but when the girl's team at her school gets cut, she pretends to be her own brother so that she can play on a boys' team at a rival school. If you're watching it for the first time you do have to be in the mood for some sillyness, but it's a good laugh! I've forced countless numbers of people I know to watch it with me because it's just that funny!