Good

Shea Moisture African Black Soap Shea Butter Wash for Acne Prone & Troubled Skinn Reviews

Ranked #569 out of 843 in Bath & Body

September 07, 2016

At first I was unsure about this product because it left my skin very dry. I did not want to use it again but then I gave it a chance again I really did enjoy it. I just have to oil my skin really good. I can see the results in my skin changing.

April 08, 2016

I use this product on my face because it's perfect for my skin, which gets oily easily. This soap dries out the skin a little, however it leaves my face oil free and gives me a clear face. I love the smell and the fact that it's inexpensive. The Shea Moisture brand is great.

February 16, 2016

When I had a terrible reaction to a scented body lotion my skin broke out, I finally tried this after a few family members suggested it and it helped clear it pretty fast, maybe about a good week or so. I would recommend this to anyone that has breakouts on their body!

February 06, 2016

My most favorite soap of all time . I love this stuff really helps fight acne and skin problems

January 25, 2015

If you are struggeling with acne you should DEFINITELY try the African black soap!!! I couldnt find the original so I turned to this brand. It work really well to control my acne. My skin has never been that cleared before.

November 21, 2014

I love all products that I've ever tried from Shea Moisture and this soap is no different. The smell is pleasant and enticing and it leaves your skin feeling so clean and fresh! i love that they use natural ingredients and no artificial perfumes.

October 23, 2014

If You have see this product in the store get it .... I use it every day!

September 01, 2008

I have acne between my boobs!! I know gross!! This wash actually cleared it up. It smells great and hasjojoba beads. This wash is non trying and moisturizes my dry skin. I found it on clearance at Target for $3.98 it's normally $7.99. I love this stuff and even though I did not buy it for regular price, I definitely would!!