Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie

Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie Reviews

Ranked #1117 out of 2161 in Hair Care

September 09, 2016

Since I saw so many youtubers raving about this product I was dying to try it but in Canada its pretty pricey. It wasn't until I was on vacation I decided to buy it and give it a try. The smell OMGGGG you just want to eat it. It smells like coconut and I love me some coconut. It has amazing ingredients. It mad my hair soft but you have to peer it with another light oil.

February 13, 2016

Love this product, I have long curly hair and use this as my leave in conditioner.. Smell is great and it leaves my hair manageable and soft. I have had this product for so long and use it every time I wash my hair, a little goes a long way!

January 28, 2016

THIS STUFF IS THR HOLY GRAIL!
I swear by this stuff! My hair regimen has changed quite a bit since I stopped using chemical straighteners and started growing my hair naturally, but this stuff has stayed. The product is amazing; it leaves my hair soooooooooo soft. It's great for wash-n-go's, braid-outs, twist-outs, or just as a moisturizer. And it smells AMAZING! The price is a little on the steep end here in Canada, but a little goes a long way with this product so it's not too too bad.

July 12, 2014

This product is great on natural kinky-curly thick hair. This product moisturizes you hair well not just when you apply it but throughout the day. This is a product I will keep in my hair regimen and recommend to other naturals for hair maintenance .

June 27, 2014

The Best thing to get Curly hair and it smell so good best for two strains twist Using for flexi rods and just getting cute curly or wavy hair

July 04, 2013

This product has become a staple in my natural hair regimen; I can't go one week without it! It's suitable for all curly hairstyles, and it's rich & smooth consistency makes it easy to work into your hair. The fact that it smells AMAZING doesn't hurt either :)