Shea Moisture Grow & Restore Styling Lotion
Good

Shea Moisture Grow & Restore Styling Lotion Reviews

Ranked #573 out of 2162 in Hair Care

August 31, 2015

I've heard so many wonderful things about Shea Moisture as a brand. I started hearing more and more people start to rave about this Grow and Restore Line. I had the chance to try this out and I completely understand what all the hype is about. First of all the smell is amazing. This left my hair feeling nice and soft and silky and smooth. I am new to going natural and i did not think that was possible, until I tried this. This is highly highly recommeneded.

June 07, 2015

I have drier, straight long kind of wavy hair that tends to tangle very easily. I use this after my shower on toweled dried hair. I simply flip my head over and proceed to work it through my hair paying particularly attention to the ends. A little goes a very long way as too much makes my hair oily. You can gently stroke it through your hair with your fingers easily enough. It has a very light coconut fragrance that’s quite pleasant. The formula starts out thick and creamy but when you rub your hands together it actually diffuses and becomes more of an oil which in turn makes it easier to work through hair. I get a fair bit of frizz so this does a nice job taming it and I also find that I can brush through my hair a lot easier after using it. Typically I towel my hair off, brush my hair out, flip it over, work this through, and I proceed to re-comb it out with a wide tooth comb as this gets the product nicely absorbed into my hair. My hair feels smoother and softer to the touch after try down and it could be my imagination but it also looks shiner. I typically like using mist in conditioners but this was very nice. I see it being particularly good for those that blow dry their hair as it softens hair nicely on the dry down! If you have drier hair or you’re over processing your locks this is a nice leave in conditioner to not only detangle hair but also to soften and smooth it out!