• Shedding blade for dogs
Good

Shedding blade for dogs Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 13 in Dog Accessories

March 13, 2017

I wasn't sure how well this would work for my dog but am SO happy we purchased it. We have a border collie shepherd who sheds a lot and this really comes in handy. We find it works the best if you brush backwards.

March 13, 2017

We got our shedding blade from Walmart for a pretty low price! My dog isn't a big fan of this when i get it out, but once i start brushing her with it, she doesn't mind it. I find this works perfect at getting all that loose hair off of her. She's a Chocolate lab, so she has shorter but thicker layers of hair. SO she can have alot of loose hair trapped. This works great to get it all out.

June 12, 2016

We got this for our dog and it was pretty cheap, I was a little weary when I saw what it looked like and thought it was strange looking to say the least. However this works fantastic, our dog has super short and hard textured hair and this did a great job of removing his shedding hair. He really enjoyed being brushed down with this.