Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer SPF 15
Amazing

Sheer Tint Fluid Moisturizer SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #999 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

December 02, 2012

I have used this Tint for many years and been very happy with it. I think it works better for someone who has slightly dry skin. I will continue to purchase.

May 06, 2012

I don't want to wear foundation all the time, so I was looking for just a tinted moisturizer to help. The sales girl at Shoppers told me this was the best one and be fine for my oily skin. Wrong! It didn't like it at all. It streaked and was hard to rub in evenly. It was also very greasy and made my face look like I had rubbed butter over it. Never buying this again.

May 22, 2010

My normal foundation routine consists of a tinted moisturizer..so i was on the look out for something new to try and at a really good price and i came across this product...now this product does cover well and does moisturize my face. The problem i have is due to my kind of picky skin...when i applied it to my face i found that it didn't dissolve into my skin in fact it made my face look oily and sticky and i could soo tell i had it on my face by the way it wore,felt like i was wearing a mask. Now personally i don't like that feeling...so will i be buying again i think i will have to pass! it works well: but for me it presents a problem i can't stand when it comes to makeup and facial lotions.